Sunday, May 8, 2011

My First Sigs! \o/

I've recently received several commissions (yays!) to do sigs, and this weekend I have managed to complete two of them. I had an absolute blast, and I can't wait to do more. Art is definitely more fun when it's designed for someone else.

Below is the second sig I completed, designed for Sil.  He wanted an Erebus over water with a pirate theme and a slightly foreboding/lurking atmosphere.  An Armageddon, Tempest, and Dominix are in waiting.


And this was designed for Phatstabley - he wanted a Sin with a cyno and a gas mask with the overall picture having a mildly sinister effect and vibrant colors, while keeping the image dark overall.  I'm fairly proud of this =)


I had a blast with both of these requests and am looking forwards to the next set I'll need to complete.  So much fun!

Note: Sil's signature is cataloged into the "Black Background" Gallery. Phatstabley's signature is both in the Grey and Black Background Galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment